Registering for Emergency Alerts:
Emergency Alerts are the campuses way of sending quick communications to students, faculty, and staff via a text message in the case of an emergency.
- 1. Go to mybc.bridgewater.edu.
- 2. On the right side of the page under WebAdvisor Self-Service, click on WebAdvisor for Faculty or WebAdvisor for Employees (depending on if you are faculty or Staff)
- 3. Click on Communication
- 4. Click on Emergency Alerts
- 5. Click on "Click Here to Provide Emergency Alert Information"
- 6. Enter your password, cell phone number, and carrier.
- 7. Agree to the Terms and Service.
- 8. Click on Create Account.
- 9. You will receive a text message with a verification code. Enter this code in the form and click the Validate button.